cebu

I am home for good.

I went to Cebu for reasons I do not know. I saw Rachel and she offered me and the rest to stay at their house. I grabbed the chance. Later we went to a beach, a very sunny and crowded beach with ladies all soiled up from beach volley and others, leisurely reading novels on a huge towel. Wow! Everyone seems to be having the time of their lives.

I checked my phone. Geez! I am back to my goody ‘ol ever reliable Nokia phone. I have a reception. I glanced around and I realized I haven’t talked to my family about my moving into Cebu yet.

I felt sick to my stomach. Why didn’t I inform them before packing all my bags and moving out from Singapore? I felt guilty. I felt naïve. I felt I have hurt them badly. I checked my Iphone. No connection from my past. They all went blur. I realized I haven’t even handed my resignation letter. Why did I rush things like this? I said to myself.

I was having a hard time thinking why I agreed to move out anyway. I felt confused. I told A and S that I am very much upset. I asked them if we had a conversation regarding the moving out and they confirmed we did. I was excited, that’s what they said.

I tried to remember. Was I drunk? Was I feeling depressed during that time? Did I really decide to go with them? I cannot recall. So I went back to the cabin and found myself sitting in the lounge chair. Perhaps, I’d call my boss and inform him that I will be taking a two-day emergency leave. Will he know I’m back to my hometown? Or should I just go with this and have my self AWOL-ed?

I remembered my Pass. Is it with me? Oh it is! A surge of happiness. I recalled that when we were packing last night I did not include some of my stuff. I slept early and let them pack their own stuff for moving out. A came out and told me she packed my things for me. How sweet. I said my thank you and leave her at the porch.

My head aches from trying to remember everything. Migraine. I’ve gone too far. I am still undecided. What would I do?

KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG…
KRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG…
My alarm kicks in.

I was awoken from a deep sleep with a disoriented glance sideways, I saw nothing but darkness.

6 AM.

I stared at the ceiling with the same thoughts of puzzlement. Why was I in Cebu?

What was I thinking?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend