Yes! this is it!


Hear ye! Hear ye!

I got a good news to share and I bet it is a pretty good opener after months of being an absentee here.

I’m getting married!!!!

LOL Nope.

My visa has been approved!

That’s it!

I am ecstatic as I have been hesitant for a year whether I’d leave PH or not. And don’t get me started on how I made it possible… it took a lot of effort, time, money and PRAYERS!

I have been reluctant to move to Canada for several reasons--- primary reason being too far from PH, where all my family members are plus not having a relative in Canada at all.

It took me months to finally convince myself that I need to move forward and Canada is a safe choice! I have made the application myself without an agent and how I did it? Well, I will try to write another blog post solely dedicated for that.

I am grateful for the doors that have been closed on my face because it provided me with a forced closure. (lol) I mean, I wouldn’t dare move on if not with a deliberate sign saying, “hey, you’re not welcome here!” So yes, God moves in mysterious ways.

I thank all the people who helped me in achieving this. My parents who backed me up the moment I decided it’s a go. My sis and her fam, for the support and a number of friends who extended their time, effort, money and prayers to me!

I’m not getting married and maybe it will take a loooong time for me to say that! But who knows?

BUT for now,

See you soon, Vancouver!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend