summertime

Amidst the heat, there's this familiar thing that makes me so fascinated with summer. And seriously that I cannot put a name to. Anyhow, the classes are over, the roads are easy but geez! Why does it always have to rain these days? It drowns all positive night outs really :P

Summer means vacation but I'm a busy bee, working my arse off. I had vacation trip at its grandest (serves well for me). The one thing that makes me fall in love so damn hard...




I was singing all the way to this paradise. I'm just so happy, the dream that came true.



It was one funny and liberating.










When I get my hair all gray, I'm quite sure this is one of those memories I surely keep my grandchildren entertained about.

:O


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend