Malaysia Spinner

So who says I've completely dished out the idea of Roller Coasters? Sometime, I became brave enough to prove myself. lol

Perhaps, to be able to appreciate how grounded your toes are and how amazing it is to leave beyond the flow of gravity. There is a need for something to hype you up. Going beyond the ordinary touring routine.

If truth be told, I want to try this again. J asked me to go on an extreme swing with her in Singapore but I know my abilities. I know my limits, and surely, I know my tummy. I've deleted the idea of embarrassment, vomiting and all. lol

Anyhow, this is just a small scale coaster. I loved this and I hope we have this here.

This is the spinner from Genting Highlands, Malaysia...



Someday, I'll be able to push through my plans of riding into a heavy, hardcore coaster. Soon.

:P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend