healthy options

Can I do it?

So the thoughts of going back to law school feels like a good idea. I’m keeping myself busy for something that I am interested in. I feel like it is about time for me to finish what I started.

Of course I know the sacrifices of being a law student. Once upon a time, I am a freshman joggling between my job and school. I get really anxious when the clock hits 5 and we will be having an oral recitation with my Fiscal Professor at 6pm. Talk about never to be late or else you’d never be allowed to enter his class. What’s aggravating is that, when you were marked absent, sure thing, you will be called on the next session and if by chance, you gave the wrong answer, you’d end up standing the whole period. He is the badass.

But really, me being a law student back then, it was just a fun thing. I am never too serious about it. It’s just like something to fill in the gaps after work. I feel as though, I have never really tried hard enough and made an effort to burn my brows (sunog ng kilay) to study for the subjects. I do read but only when there is a recitation or a quiz/ exam coming up. It was never a regular study thing. Unlike my classmates who were intense.

I can say that I belong to a “kind” class; my classmates were really nice to me. Handing me their notes, feeding me information, giving me a heads up when I seem to miss out on my readings. They were supportive to the point of self-hate and self-abuse (because I just tend to copy their case digests without really understanding what the case was about). Haha

If given the chance to continue, I’d like to be much serious about it. I’d like to really dig myself deeper, study the laws by heart. Law school isn’t easy. The fact that not all of those who take the BAR become lawyers; it is reverence to the study.


Ahhh… I don’t know if I have the patience to do it or if I have the ability to be constricted in a classroom again or yes, do I even have the brain cells sufficient for it? There are so many options to go into, for now, I’m taking my time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend