Project PreXXX

I want to have a social experiment to be another me. Version 2.0 in terms of worldliness. Whatever that means.

I want to be bolder, more social, and generally out there.

I would scrap the safe, guarded, and rational me for about a month. I want to try and be the opposite.

But how to do it?

My steps would be funny but considering how strange this project is, maybe I can convince myself of it.

Step 1. Research the avenues to reach out to people. Where to be “active” and not just a silent reader.

Step 2. Join a group and allow a person-to-person “meet up.”

Step 3. Engage in activities.

I don’t know the additional steps to this project. For now, I will call it “Project PreXXX”.

Should I do it?



Comments

Yes you should but be careful.. in meeting other people,

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend