romanceless

"So you read 'em?"


So here's the deal, why would I be ashamed of admitting that I read tagalog pocketbooks? I mean, if we only give it a chance, it's a great market. There's a lot of good tagalog pocketbook writers. Besides, isn't it being nationalistic? It's loving our own. Supporting something made and written in our native land. haha

Anyways, my friend (a very avid fan of stephenie meyer) babbles about twilight and all other three books, no offense meant, I've been meaning to read those 'cause it kinda interest me also but I don't like the feeling of being *seemingly bragged about. It iritates how you try to share what you read and then she barges in, with sparkling eyes, cutting me in my midsentence and you know..hmnn whatever!

But hey, I know this isn't right, if I have a problem with that then I should let her know and not express it in this good 'ol blog. Yeah yeah, im taking the blame.

Anyhow, let it be known that I'm suggesting that you try tagalog novels. It's pretty interesting although it's kinda weird to read the *love scenes* in bold tagalog language.haha. If it makes you feel better to skip that part, then you do it, but don't blame me if you missed the ultimate spice of reading a romantic tagalog pocketbook. *wink*


"Seriously, do you read 'em?"

"Well seriously, YES!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend