missing

I missed the girl I was with almost four years ago.

I missed the girl who used to care less about what the people thinks about her and lets herself be who she really is. I missed the girl who cries in almost every sad movie she sees on tv and quickly hides her tears the moment someone looks at her. I missed the girl who stays strong even when her knees are almost falling apart. I missed the girl who writes and hopes that her pieces be read by the persons she offer it with.

I missed her laughter. I missed how she jokes about almost everything even if she's in the most degree of pressure. I missed how compelling she is and how uncomplaining she was. I missed how her coolness overflows and radiates to the people she's with.

But most especially I missed how she thinks of her dreams. Of high her hopes are and of how far her planned adventures were. I missed her enthusiasm. Her zest for life. I missed how eager she is to learn and explore things. I missed how she dreams and sees her future.

I missed... my old self.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend