onward

Yes.

And I was like, "will I?" "should I?" "can I?" and it should be answerable by that one word.

So here I am again caught up with my own brand of dilemma. Confusion. I am quite sick about these thoughts but as I grow older I think I just can't avoid any of it. And as I cross my known paths, there goes the bridge where I am to stop and ask myself in wide eyes, "Go? or No?"

In this bridge is the answer to my known freedom. In this bridge is the make or break of an aspect of my life. Let me weigh things as it should be. If I ever decide to go, what do I lose? What do I rightfully gain? And if otherwise I choose to say No and stay, Wouldn't I regret this one chance? Wouldn't I feel as if I am stuck in the moment and chose to waive the course as it is expected?

You see, here I am again. Here I am with same old thought. The intensity of a decision. To say the least, this is not the majorest of my decisions so far, this is just one of those which I seem to highlight in my thought of stepping one step backward before I put forth and move ten steps farther.

I am in the gateway. An exodus where the great Sea is on its normal mode waiting for my snap to break itself in half, give me the way, and let me move forward. As I hold my stick and cast my spell, a tiny voice unfolds. Am I doing the right thing?

My conditions are few but it weighs tons heavier and has a major major effect on my planned and unplanned future. As I enter and flip the pages of my book called life, I shall wait and see what episode would it be on as NEXT.

Ahhhh... I seek to live for the fullness of life if that's a truth to be told. but what now? where do I go from here?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend