mouth



Wrong move.

It’s wrong to share heart problems to friends, even close ones.

I’ve never been vocal about my feelings and I should’ve maintained it that way. But this stupid mouth spoke and the words reverberating through and through.

I hate myself for being such a big mouth. Some things are meant to be kept. It’s easier that way. The more you share the more chances of having those things remembered. Why share when you can keep it?

It’s a burden and I thought it’s something more easily to deal with when you share it with your closest friends. But lately, I don’t think it’s working for me. It was a complete wrong. I should’ve kept mum so I’ll have peace.

The thing is I am somebody who’s conscious about my mistakes. I know I made a bad choice but someone shouldn’t shove It to my face, I feel as though I am being judged out rightly. I made the recognition of the bad so I don’t need someone to remind me about it.

I’m hard- headed. I am as stubborn as a bull and I don’t want to be directed upon. So please, as harsh as I can be, I need to tell you this…

I recognize that I was an idiot. It was a momentary lapse of judgment. To be honest, I paid more than what’s due because of that stupid mistake. I don’t need someone to push it in. It was foolish and I was a fool to let it happen.

The damage has been done and I don’t think I am defined by the single mistake I made. I am not prude or anything. I make mistakes by and by. It’s disappointing but it happened. There’s no other way but to move on.

Kung ako nga, trying to fix the pieces dba? Thanks for the concern anyway, but believe me. I thought about it through and through and I acknowledged my mistake.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend