bitch


Be a Bitch.

Don’t get me wrong but bitch is construed as a female power. Someone who is capable to hold herself in times of anger, sadness, loneliness and even fear is called a bitch.

She is someone who exudes confidence, an aura of sophistication, silent but eminent. She is someone who is not easy to break, someone who maintains composure despite provocations of losing her top. She is a woman of the world and a guy (no matter how she liked him) is one of the slices of her pie.

Oops, I don’t know if I defined the “bitch” that the book “why men love bitches” was referring to. But that’s how I saw her, one thing’s for sure, a “bitch” is someone who is strong and confident.

She may not have the gorgeous looks or a bod-to-die-for but she is within herself, a looker and a hooker. Someone you’ll be interested to meet with, someone you’ll crave to be with.

To be honest, I feel as though, there are some qualities that the “bitch” and I have in common. Being emotional is never my cup of tea, being opinionated is. Being in circles of friends rather than being a doormat is also evident in me. Having activities of sorts and not merely focus on a thing is also present, so as being independent and adventurous.

But… hear this out, I am not a BITCH. I am still the NICE girl that the book referred about. Someone who’ll go nuts not to receive an SMS, someone who always says sorry, someone who always make time for someone, someone who considers the other’s schedule and the likes, the list could go on and on.

The challenge, as the book suggests is not about getting men’s attention, rather, making him stay.

Here’s what I think, having this idea of being a BITCH and commanding authority in a relationship is, of course, VERY IDEAL. Of course, I can emulate what a “BITCH” is. Perhaps, I can try everyday to work it out for myself.

The recipe is easy because I have some of it in me. However, I do not think the guys in the book are the same as the guys I meet every waking day of my life. Factors, including but not limited to, STATISTICS, PROXIMITY and TIME play important roles.

Guys, they don’t want to make an effort, at least I am saying this out from my experiences. If they think that a girl is demanding too much time to woe or requiring pretty much of an effort to be courted, the first stage of creating a possible relationship is in itself, debunked.

It’s simple logic, how can someone go all the way for you when along the way, there are so many fishes in the sea? To be able to catch you with a fishing rod, when his net already caught a handful of fish? Why strive more when he can have the moose deer ready for his taking?

Love… they say, can move mountains and stretch oceans after oceans. But then again, who am I to even discuss this?

Anyway, I'd like to think that these books are merely for entertainment and should have been labeled as
"don't do this at home"!

Who am I, just a nice girl, becoming a bitch to testify my point. hehe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend