same same


And I’ve got not one but FOUR message notifications in my FB. Checking, I found it was from a good friend.

She said “Hey Pre! How are you?”
Second message: “I’m just a bit low, I’m depressed. My heart aches, I hate that guy”
Third message: “He led me on. It hurts. I feel like crying every time.”
Fourth message: “the worst part is I’ve completely fallen for him, it’s so painful, I want to cry now but I can’t, my family’s here. I need someone to talk to.”

then came my reply “Hey you! I’m okay, like you, I’m sorting things out for myself. Talk to me, what happened? Is he the same guy you were talking about last week?”

She said, “Yeah, same guy, the guy who told me promises. You know what, I saw his picture with another girl, seemed to be so happy, the girl even liked the picture. That girl!”

Well well well, oh well… Back in my memory lane, I was the same girl who reacted that way, over a boy I liked. I felt so bad that I never talked to him then a friend told me, “Itanong mo kung sino, hindi yung para kang girlfriend na nakatingin sa labas ng bintana” Like seriously?!?

Selos… it’s a very strong emotion. Kinakain nya pati buto, parang bacteria lang na pumapasok at nagkoconsume ng buong sistema. What is the cure for jealousy? Kung alam ko lang, e matagal ko nang tinungga at nang matapos ang mga unnecessary paghihirap.

It’s just hard to open you mouth and ask. Sabi nila, “don’t ask if you’re not ready to take the answer.” So there, I found my peace in not asking anything. Though within me, I knew na there was something special about the picture. My instincts answered for me and I couldn’t dare confirm it through the devil’s mouth. Mahirap pala yung ganun, yung aasa ka na magiging faithful sayo, holding on to his words of affections and sweet little nothings, but in the end, dip ala napapanindigan. Masakit isipin that you’ve invested your time and energy even In thinking about him.

So I told my friend, “Are you sure? I-sure mo muna, bago ka magreact nang ganyan, why? ‘cause maybe your wasting your time overthinking sa kung anung merely nakikita mo. If yes, then please do yourself a favour and get away from that guy. He doesn’t deserve a person as special as you are. That monster!”

She said “you know, di madali.”

I said, “I know. I feel for you. Been there and is STILL there.”

She replied, “huh? Really? Who? How? Why?”

I said, “Just like you, I was promised. I thought it was special but then I thought wrong kaya wag ka nang umasa pa. I’m getting over it. The best way I can”

She said, “really? HAHAHAHA! Feels good to know it’s just not me.”

Hay kaloka, sa lahat ba ng mga kamalasan sa usaping pampuso kailangan talaga involved ang LOLA mo? But I’m thinking of it as a different perspective, at least naman, someone out there is inspired by my misfortunes in love. Kahit naman, failure nalang yung contribution ko to make someone’s day better and to lessen her pain, sige na nga! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend