ninang

Ninang!

So one of my best girls whatsapped and told me, I am one of the ninangs. I’m glad!

She’s having a baby and I am truly happy for her. Not everyone is given the chance to conceive. Sadly. It’s just amazing that someone close to you, been part of you since time immemorial is finally extending herself to her little one. Wow.

Gone are the days when we’d think about our crushes and girly giggles every time a cute boy passes by. Time has come na we get to assume responsibilities and not just those easily ignored ones, like those that your parents tell you to do but it just enters one ear and exits to the other.

So it occurred to me, I am having so much fun. I am in the time of my life where I can do whatever I please. At 26, I feel as though I am just beginning to live my life. Parang ngayon ko pa na try yung mga things that most of my age are done with. Late bloomer? Definitely!

I would assume that I get to be the last to wed or to give birth although, God knows how much I wanted to have a baby na. When it comes to relationships, I get to be too safe. I don’t want to invest. I get bored. I get disinterested after a couple of conversations. I have so many reasons. I don’t get high in meeting new guys. Why? No one interests me. For now. Hopefully, not for long.

Maaaring di ko pa nga nahanap yung someone for me. Maaaring di pa ngayon. Siguro ‘cause I have so many activities and yes, selfish pa. The world revolves around yourself that you think about your own benefit, own comfort, own convenience. Lahat, selfie pa.

But the beauty about having the time of your life is the satisfaction that you have actually lived. There are so many experiences, so many new things, whole new adventures and you get to try them all. Under your terms, your discretion, your rules. Nice!


Then the friend told me, so ready na ninang ha? Of course! I am so much ready. I’ve ninanged so many already. I’m used to the drill. And maybe someday, after everything, I would be the one to invite naman others to ninang my princess. There’s no way I’d get to be... always the ninang never the mother. In time…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend