MH370

How can a huge plane vanish just like that?

Many speculations have been surrounding the mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370. It’s just so unimaginable that this could happen.

Coming fresh from watching Nonstop by Liam Neeson where he played as the Air Marshall and that there were 2 hijackers on the plane, I cannot rule out the possibility of terrorism in this incident. 2 of the said 227 passengers had been using stolen EU passports!

Just like the movie, it could be that these 2 passengers planned the hijack. Guess you can say, I am watching a lot of these movies, but really, it’s just so unbelievable. It appears that under the flight monitor, the plane could be seen but less than midway to Beijing; the tracker was lost and totally went off from the monitor. How can that be?

I have read that the tracker can be switched off from the cockpit, if that’s the case, then we cannot rule out the possibility that someone intentionally switched it off for his gain. The pilot, according to the news, is an aeronautical junkie, he had a flight simulator set up on his home and being a pilot was his dream. His passion for flying makes me wonder if he is a suspect, but I bet not.

Seriously, I felt the chill when I learned about this mishap. I was fresh from my trip that took about 7 hours from KL. I was there in that same airport and perhaps, walked in the same terminal as that of MH370. I couldn’t dare think that at that precise moment, I will hear this kind of news. It’s just so scary.

Adding to the eerie feeling is the fact that the missing passengers’ phones can be called and rang, yet remain unanswered. Can it not be traced even if unanswered or should it be answered first? Among the 239 people, there might be someone who has turned on his/her GPS!

My heart goes out for the families of the passengers and crews. I feel sorry for the infants L. If it has been submerged in the water as the plane crashed, debris should have been found by now, after almost 10 countries sending in surveillance planes, boats and submarines to check on the plane’s last known location.

We do not know what truth lies in this twist of fate but I am hoping against hope that everyone is safe. I still believe that they are safe. And if it is indeed a hijacking incident, I hope that the hijackers would think about their families. The world is so much better to live in, if we uphold peace and love. No more wars and chaos.

With news about disasters and unimaginable natural calamities, I think it is not the time to push terroristic ideas. As nature is slowly cleansing the earth, may we also cleanse our selves.


 #prayforMH370


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend