christmas love

Santa claus is coming to town!

Whoa, the news says… its 25 MORE DAYS to go and it’s Christmas!

I am down to my 5th year, celebrating Christmas here in Singapore. And frankly, I really do miss celebrating it in DAVAO.

While I am drowned with fabulous Christmas decors that glitter in whatever angle, I feel less. Less in a way that, it’s just a day off.
I kind of miss the feeling of bliss that lasts a very long time. Yes, I think that is what makes Christmas different in PH.
We’d go to a mall and all counters were too busy. The queue is just so long but as weird as it may sound, it makes you feel happy.
Why, the people are happily chatting while queuing up! The rush, the mind-boggling thrill on what gift to get for your manito, the gathering of old friends that you haven’t seen for a long time? It feels nostalgic.

Here in Singapore, we’ve been celebrating in a very low key. My very first Christmas, I celebrated it in a coffee shop!
My second, third and fourth, I celebrated it with my housemates. And this Christmas, I’m excited to say that I am celebrating it with my family!! YAYY!!

My parents are coming, so as my sis and her fambam. (ssshhh it’s a secret! My parents do not know about this! SURPRISE!!!)
I just feel elated at the thought.

Anyway, I am still preparing where to take them. As a cheery and aherm.. gorgeous host, I would want it to be special.
For starters, I want to take them to dinner with a scenic view, on where that is, I am still checking places. Also, I would want my nephews to experience the zoo. How does a giraffe look in real life? I’m sure Chino will be delighted!

I’m still planning. I won’t have much time though as I will be working and doesn’t have any vacation leave to spare… but I’m sure things will work out.

And as for Christmas wish, I’d ask WORLD PEACE in generality… and of course, GOOD HEALTH, HAPPINESS, and LOVE.
For myself, Santa, I’ve been asking since day 1, it makes me think as though, the gift I’m asking does not fit your sack or is too heavy for the sleigh. But whatever, you do know, don’t ya? Hihi.

More importantly, I wish Christmas would be an instrument to make people come together. Where love would reign, more than hate and ambition. 


Merry Christmas in 25 days’ time! ^8^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend