Pensieve

Dear Draco Malfoy,

Whenever I think of you, I really hoped that you think of me too.
There were times when I still cannot believe that we are all growups now, like I still cannot believe that Harry and Ginny ended up together.
I wished I had Dumbledore’s pensieve and that I can see the memories as a third person.
Why?
Because I wanted to see how you reacted when I was dying of giddiness for you.
I wanted to see if it was just me or if it was indeed mutual. Loose ends.

I just don’t understand why you keep visiting me in my dreams when I became so strict with myself not to see you again.
It is commendable how I tried to forget you, cutting all the means of communication, turning deaf to
Every info I can possibly hear pertaining to you.

I mean, I don’t get it. Why can’t you just vanish?
Why do I have moments that I think of you. This is foolish. Unacceptable.

I wish to not see you again ever, in person and in my dreams.

Do me a favour, do not EVER cross my mind! T­_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend