twenty seventeen

Last day of work for 2017 happens today!
Yay!!!

2017 has been blissful and worth remembering.
I opened it with a heart that was pained but gradually, the anger has been taken over by pure love of family.

2017 has enabled me to spend more time with people who matter.
I refused to be associated with “negaminds” and just focus with positivity.

I am grateful that I have been given a chance to enjoy Europe.
It has been a dream and kicking it off from the bucket feels so good.
I’d love to come back though :P

I am thankful to people who stood by me and stood up for me.
I am greatly indebted to the kindness that has been showered upon me and I look forward to paying it forward.

Although some dreams hasn’t been granted in 2017 yet, I still dream earnestly and pray harder that 2018 will be the year for it.

Thank you 2017, you were awesome!!


With love,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend