brouhaha

“Am I wrong? Is it bad?”, Mama asked.

There goes her question pertaining to a friend’s son being introduced to me.

Hahaha.
I thought I just see it in KDRAMAS?

I used to love reading and even watching arranged marriages or arranged romance set up by elders that it has become quite a fantasy to me. I never knew there’s this chance of me being attempted to get one for myself.

I find it funny and refreshing at the same time.
To be honest, I am completely surprised that this idea came from my parents’ mouths.
My parents?! Seriously?

I have a couple of things that I am curious about though.

1)      Do they feel I won’t marry at all?
2)      Do they think I won’t get someone to love if I choose it myself?
3)      Are they that worried about me?
4)      Are they expecting BIG about this supposed introduction?

Never in a million years would I think of being arranged to someone but when they asked me…
I laughed so hard in disbelief.
Aren’t we in the 21st century?

Either way, I am not sixteen anymore and there’s some excitement to that setup.
I am not saying I am all for it but I am not closing doors.

I’m thinking… this isn’t the right time to make a big brouhaha about it anymore.
I even told my sis that it’s just like shoe shopping, you don’t actually need to buy the first one that fits… you go around and check first which one suits you best.

So me, introduced to a family friend’s son?
No problem! J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend