This Sem Beer


Is it just me or Is it the weather?

December's fast approaching and by that, it doesn't only mean saving more but trying even more. Trying what? Well, perhaps trying to continue every good thing, trying to spend more time with the ones you love, trying to lend a hand or maybe, trying to find a new flame. This world is surely about trying. Every trying begets a result.

The nights seem to be colder, start of the hustle and bustle of city streets. People getting into the rush. Floods of smiles coming up. You know, December means love. It means going out of the orddinary routine and just showing the world how to be happy. If all people would just think like that, It'll be a better world to live in. But sadly, it's too good to be true.

But even so, I love December. I love how busy I am even if the bank pours out all of my energy in a day. I love how the christmas lights do twinkle. There's an inner joy felt in that. I love how the lanterns do shimmer and how the trees grow greener. I just love how it feels. I love Santa Claus. I love Rudolf. I love how passionate people are in doing crafts for decors. I love advent. But most especially, I love how my family gathers during this time of the year. I love everything about it. It feels heavenly. It's as if the things just fall in order.

Maybe if God permits, when I get to wed someone I love, the wedding will be set on December. Just like my mom and dad's wedding. I would make a snow-themed wedding, all white and sparkling. I would pair it with silver. Ah, to dream, it feels so good. But reality check, not possible for now. Why? simple obvious as usual reason.

Anyhow, the weather gets colder, I feel a little older, wants to get bolder and needs someone's shoulder. Whatever, I love December! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend