I like you but...

It's just so hard to let this heart control my whole being for now.
It's just so hard to come into open and tell you this 'cause I'm leaving and I don't want you being left.
It's just so hard to let you know 'cause you might be surprised how this liking has become more deep.
It's just so hard to let you feel attached when I don't know if I can hold on as long as you want.
It's just so hard to let you feel attached when I don't know if you can hold on as long as I want.
It's just so hard to give you hanging for promises I cannot keep.
It's just so hard to keep things in the low key when I decide to keep it up.

You will never understand what I've been doing and I don't understand it myself.

I wish to tell you how special you are to me. This is the first time someone has come this far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend