misunderstood



They will never understand my reason. This is way beyond the commerce of logic and practicality. I will never try explain myself to anyone regarding this decision.

What matters most to me are the people who mean a lot to me. What matters to me is the approval of those I truly love and who truly love me back. I may be a hypocrite in telling that I don't get affected by remarks but I realized it's not important anymore.

I'm taking the challenge because I am brave enough to do so. I am jumping off the edge, never knowing if there's a solid ground below so that I will know if there is such a thing below, curiosity pushes me.

I should not be limited by words instead I should be firm in standing by my decision. This is the best time to learn how it feels like to prove yourself no matter what it takes.

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend