achieve

And I came, I saw... I hope to conquer!

Vacation... this is how it is at this time. It's a break from the routine I have been doing for straight three years. It's like a breath of fresh air from getting all concentrated to one thing.

I am so thankful that the immigration didn't ask stuffs they normally do and more. Much more to my surprise, I haven't been asked anything at all. She just checked my passport, looked at my oily face and boom! stamped as social visitor for 30 days. It's a sign!

Anyway, being here is a liberation. Being here is climbing to a mountain and trying to reach a peak. Being here is journeying to a desert hoping to find an oasis in the middle. See, this is a quest full of hope. A quest for discovery. Who says humanity is all for outer space discovery?

I am very much inspired to do things my way. I feel the need for survival without depending on others. Human instinct.

What concerns me nowadays are calls. I know one of these days they are a plenty. I wish it to be sooner..

So until then? Missin my laid back DAVAO! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend