till we meet again

and my heart breaks, my tears fall, no amount of sadness can ever compare to leaving...

Three years ago I stepped in to that branch where I thought everything was small. The area, the pantry, the vault and yes even the people (hahaha! peace mam pinks and mam yo!). Coming fresh from school, everything was new to me. The procedure, the service, the daily routine, I thought, "so this is the real life my teachers were all talking about".

It's never easy. I'm likened to an egg, the process to becoming a chick takes a lot of time. I am slowly coming out of my shell. I will miss a lot of things...

I will miss my daily dealings with clients. I was able to learn a lot of things from them but most especially, thank you for teaching me... patience!:) and yes, English for foreigners, slang.

I will miss friday lunch. I was able to learn self- indulgence. Ma'am Pinky's famous line: "Nagtrabaho ka para makakaon!" (I second that!)

I will miss pantry moments. I was able to learn how to be informative. Ma'am Gel's ever updating of celebrities and Ma'am Yo's ever Azkals' Trivia. (Thanks for being reliable sources)

I will miss sitting in my good 'ole chair where music was always good and the rhythm gets me too well, I was able to learn how to sing and dance even if my client is in front. (And sings a lot louder than I do)

I will miss bonding with the 667 girls. The wantoredi which keeps getting better each time. The kiss with Derek. The English session with Kuya Nants. The eye conversations with the guards. Ahhhh fun times!

Coming up with this decision took a lot of guts and willpower for me. It gave me a number of sleepless nights and "tulala sa isang tabi" moments.

No, it's not just the company itself, it's the company of people who mattered most to me. I'll forever be grateful to the chance of meeting you.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of 667 family.

I will miss you but 'Till we meet again in God's most wonderful time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend