sixty

This is the time of my life wherein I can do the things I want,  go to places I've always dreamed of going, meet new people and yes, pursue some of my passion.

I have always been passionate about arts and I always wanted to paint. I have been passionate about travels and wanted to explore more in Asia and someday, Europe. Who knows right? But lately, I have been passionate about good food… food that I dare not waste by not eating it in full. Let's say, a plateful of baby back ribs…

When I was younger, when I order something and feel that I am already full. I set it aside. Not minding if I wasted food. Nowadays, I always feel hesitant to waste it. Why, I am buying it and earning is a lot of hard work and sacrifice.

My appetite has gone doubled and so is my weight. I used to think that among my family, I am the chosen one. I'd be the slim type, the belly-free family member. But who am I kidding?  I am now standing side by side my sister (who's a mother of two by the way) with a minimal variance in weight. And I am getting too much teasing, I'm very much single but I am weighing like a mother of 2 already! Ngaaaakkkk

Just recently, I have bumped into a friend. The last time we met, she was doubled but seeing her again, wow! She's becoming rather slim. I am envious. I asked her the secret, she just mentioned RUNNING! So then, I made up my mind to run as often as I can. Let's hit the gym and be serious about it!

Yeah yeah, I get it, it's rather easy to say than do! It was never my concern, the diet and getting physical thing but the more I grow older, my Gosh! It's taking so much of my thoughts. I believe that slow metabolism really hits you when you seem rather vulnerable. Ugh.

Anyway, I really wish to run three times a week, let's do it and it's not just doing it… I should do it religiously! Wish me luck! 60? Let's hit 55 and it's gonna be perfect!

Until then.

Sumesexy,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend