on marriage

I need to resign to the fact that I should marry someone just because I’m getting older. I want to WANT TO MARRY someone because I feel HE’s the ONE.

It is not enough that people push me to it, because it’s me that’s gonna live with him for the rest of my life. And the everyday life with him is too much to consider.

I don’t want to be in that situation just because it is convenient. I don’t want to involve myself in an institution just because I was pressured. I want to be in that institution because I know I NEED TO BE IN IT.

It doesn’t bother me that I am not married because as a single lady, I am having fun. I am doing the things that make me happy. It is the greatest gift I can give myself at this point in time because I CAN. I don’t get why people around me get all too worried about me, I’m not dying, no one dies from having a fun and adventurous single life.

Needless to say, I love my life. I love my process. I choose things myself and I choose the ones who I want to stay.  This is my journey and every journey is different amongst us.

I’d be lying if I’d say that I don’t want to get married. Damn, I’ve been dreaming about it since I was 12! Who doesn’t want to have someone by your side? For better or for worst, for richer or for poorer?

BUT because when it comes to marriage, no matter how indecisive I sometimes get, I want to be SURE that it is what I want and WHO I DO IT WITH. And obviously, it will come JUST NOT YET.


-->
So, instead of telling me things about marrying quickly, I’d appreciate if people can join me in prayer because FOR THE RECORD, I want to MARRY RIGHT instead of MARRY QUICKLY. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend