you again

Funny how I really prepared for this but I end up feeling all anxious.

Questions like, “where to?” “what to do next?” haunt me like fire slowly eating a dry twig.

I have made a resolve out of this situation but I still can’t stop myself from worrying.
What do I lose other than $$?

Well, I am single and I am capable of doing what I want. Honestly, I can go to north pole and no one would bother because I own my decisions. I get support from my fam too.

I have said time and again that I waited for this, It did not come overnight and I spent so many sleepless nights trying to wrap things in my head. I waited for the right time and I know in my heart that this is THAT time.

So why am I feeling anxious over MY decision to leave?

I know that I should live in the moment and as it is, I am doing that exactly.
Either way, there’s no other way but to think that whatever will be, WILL BE.
So I need to calm my tits and just go with it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend