Criminal Mind

I choose not to think.

Thinking is a very complicated process. It provokes passion and fantasy, bliss and wonder, thrill and suspense and of course, picturesque images of almost anything. But for me, thinking has a different meaning. It takes millions of scope under its wing.

So what do I have against thinking? To say the least, in the normal setting, I have nothing against it. It proves my humanity. It is a concrete proof of my existence. But under the context of imagination, my answer quite differs. It builds and rebuilds me.

Let's categorize what I ought to say.

Thinking for the purpose of checking balance between reality and the ideal is the normal setting of how thinking works. This is the type of thinking when sometimes you wish to continue and along the process makes you want to stop. When you think of reality, it either inspires you or breaks you. Either way, It serves as a test to determine where you are at that certain point of time.

Thinking for the purpose of fantasy is another story. It is a delightful process of getting the things you want and doing the acts you wish to do. It brings you to a cloud beyond the stars, high above the sky. Or higher. It is blissful thinking. That's when I say thinking flies.

Thinking for the purpose of dreaming is overwhelming. It brings new to a whole new dimension of things. It gives life. It makes you as a person. It encourages youth and brings about deeper joy. Oh how good it is to think of the future, the chances and the experiences you wish to try. Thinking becomes an inspiration.

Thinking for the purpose of the academe is a very brilliant process. Not only that it sharpens the mind but it grants the power of the brain to rule over every other cell. However, being in XXX school, thinking is way too overrated. Memory is a gift. Memory is the lifeblood of the XXX academic life. Sometimes, If I think too much, I end up forgetting everything I have read and memorized. This is when I can say that thinking sucks.

I wonder how it completely affects me in my every move. I guess mind over matter should not be my piece when this certain mood comes. This is when a professor, hungry for answers ( he should not be since we all know he knows the answer of his questions) asks away every one of us. If it be the case, It would be very fine to raise a hand, state the answer and off to chair. However, his manner of questioning is way too threatening. I've said this to my classmates and I'm emphasizing it now, If I have a HEART AILMENT, perhaps I'd die from loss of breath every time he glances at his class list and picks a number of whoever he wish to grill.

Yeah right, It compels me to read. That is a good point why intend to study. But I never envisioned myself being admitted to a hospital for nervous breakdown or uncontrollable shaking due to fear of oral recitation. That is way too far.

Funny but sometimes I wish not to think about anything. I would try so hard to leave my mind blank for fear of materializing what my mind had just created. These are frightening thoughts. But how can I go about abandoning such thinking when I can't seem to control the power of my imagination? Good if it falls under blissful or inspirational thinking or perhaps something naughty and nice. It might excite me. MIGHT. But what if the mind becomes hampered by ill motives? What if it is stained with cruelty and evilness?

I remembered my very close colleague. On how vocal I am about what I am thinking about, she's my exact opposite. She has this habit of not telling me anything she's fuming mad about and when by my constant interrogations, she'd say she had killed the person whom she was madly mad about. I would end up accusing her of having an extremely criminal mind. She might be good as an effective villain with tremendous torture ideas.

Anyway, my point is that, sometimes I wish not to think about anything I am concerned about because it eats me whole. I can never perform my tasks perfectly since my mind is clouded with so many thoughts. Sometimes, I wish to just let the chances pass. I wish not to think of anything at all. Or my remedy would be to dream. It would transport me to a much more worth-thinking horizons. I wish not to think for it affects my emotions.

Oftentimes, I would wonder if thinking a lot is a good thing. But more or less, asking from my friends' points of view, they advised me to think of the present and not to dwell much on the future. Guess they are right, oftentimes I lose focus because I think advanced. I get paranoid and soon, forgets what really matters at the moment.

Therefore, I think that thinking too much is a bad thinking for a serious and antagonistic thinker like me. I choose not to think if thinking would do me a mess.


(P.S. Thinking is way too complicated, think of this as an unthinkable thinking tool to provoke thoughts. Gets? No? Me too! =p)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend