carlo

question:

Do you ever have someone whom you never want to see again?

Most people would outrightly say No. Of course, we are highly sociable people. We go through the odds and we learn to forget despite the pains.

But really, if truth be told. I have a person in mind whom I strongly feel that there is no need to see again after a long time. I would be a hypocrite to admit though that I do not and would not miss him at all. 

Thoughts of him come like a second skin. Undeniably, he has made an impact in me that I am struggling so hard to get over with. But why do I feel like I need not to see him again? 

Frankly, because I am a threat to myself. Haha. I feel that seeing him again would only bring memories which make me hope about him and me. in the end.

Seriously. Who am I kidding? I want him more that anything else in this world and by being with him, I feel that I have achieved something that I am wishing so hard to come true. But being with him will just hurt me, and the people around us.

As vicious as I may sound, I feel that there is no way, I’d allow that to happen. So, I wish never to see him at all again. Not now, not ever.


"Goodbye Carlo!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend