Sorry

Hari Raya Haji!

Here I am sitting beside the window overlooking the railway with scattered greens.

I was asked, should we plan our next getaway? I kept mum. I am seriously thinking whether it is smart to book a ticket to anywhere today while I feel a bit down about none else but my... boo job!

Although I am preparing myself for my major leap, I still can't help thinking about whether I'd do it sooner than I had planned. Afterall, it's a matter of time before I would call it quits. What, six months...


"Hong Kong?? I really want to go, let's go during Chinese New Year.", the friend said in her usual overexcited tone. I chewed a smile. I'd love to go back too. In fact, I want to spend December holidays over that side of the world. Why, I love Hong Kong. But... is it wise? considering my pass would soon expire and whether I'd still be here by then. Boohoo!

Anyway, I am done sulking at this demanding job! I want to live... get a life, outside from this! Am I complaining? for three years... well, I think I deserve to say something. 

forgive me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend