florence

Ever been to a place where you thought, you are too blessed to be there?

I have and it’s already countless of times. But one place struck me the most, because in there, I saw a vision of my not-so-distant future. In there I saw a vision that makes me happy the most and just thinking about it brings me to a new high, a sweet one. In there I saw a vision of satisfaction and only Florence can give me that.

Believe me, I fell in love with the place the moment I arrived.
If you are into various forms of arts, it might just be the best place for you.

I love the arts and I enjoyed a handful of museums across the city. I enjoyed walking Ponte Vecchio and marveled at Statue of David while listening to some acoustic busking in a corner. I love the mix of tranquility as I gaze towards the horizon and the sun sets painting the sky in perfect hues. I love that I was there doing something favorable to my soul.

It dawned upon me, I wish I’d have a kid who excel in the arts and I’d wish he’d be interested to travel halfway around the world to pursue it. and by the time he decides so, I’d be able to send him through.

I had this vision of my child who studies painting in Florence. (Or yeah, not necessarily painting, perhaps sculpting, sketching or anything about the arts.) I feel that it would be wonderful to pursue something you’re passionate about rather than pursuing something because it’s practical. And as a parent, I have to give him that.

I mean, in my lifetime, I had given up and perhaps haven’t really learned the proper way of some stuff that I am interested about because the “needs” always come first and passion especially in the arts is something that has been categorized in the “wants” department.
Don’t get me wrong, I had the best parents in the world who supported me in all aspects of my life in the most selfless way possible, it’s just that, we’re not well-to do and we ain’t got any extra.

I am thankful beyond words that I am given opportunities to travel as much as I can, now that I am older and I get to value the hard work and perseverance that I put through what I do because I am able to save some and enjoy some to live my life fully. My visions are clear and although it might take so long to get there but it’s a nice feeling to acknowledge that visiting a place inspires you to be a better version of yourself.

Florence gave me a new goal. A goal which seems very impossible to conquer but at the same time, it gives me the push, to propel further in life because yes, things has just started.
I look forward to making it happen, and I’m keeping my eyes open so that when I get to materialize this vision, I know I was into it, every step of the way.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend