forward

IMY!

It's been months since I stopped my schooling. Of course, it takes a hell lot of me to just stay where I am and stop my mind from all those negative thinking. I always tell myself that there's a lot bigger picture I am to be into.

Being in school is something that really amazes me. Working and schooling is a different thing. Well, I could not definitely say that everything is so difficult to do. Surely, I had fun moments to recall.

But one thing is for sure, I miss school. I miss how I panic every time I look at the clock and it's close to six pm. I miss how I relay what I learned and talk as if I know more. ( I don't) I miss how I hang out with my classmates even though at times, I can be very, very exclusive. (almost antisocial, pamati much?) I miss how I get these hands cold from nervousness every time my professor would pick a lucky winner to answer his questions (and I'd prayed so hard, I wouldn't stand up and be humiliated)and of course, I miss how Anita and I chit chat secretly over a piece of paper, where all I gotta do is read and write. ( the paper would look like a thrash after) Awww, good times!

Either way, this is a choice I gotta make. This is a decision although rush and unexplainable, I am to believe that I did it for a bigger purpose. I am to believe that everything will be cool. At least I get to rest. I get to have time with some other less-cared things. Or perhaps, it's about time to get a boypren! lol

For now, I'm into steady mode. Keep cool over all these and I know it will pass. It's high time I get to pursue my other dreams. It's high time I get a quality time for people who matters and it's probably high time to learn how to rest. (oh c'mon!)

Anyway, this is it for now. Although IMY school. IMY, my classmates, IMY, my panicking moments... I am looking forward to something more. I am looking forward to a greater chapter. (Hope it includes my love life. lol)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend