immortal

...because friends do come and go, all I have is myself to depend on.

Some lines I heard from a song. And it seems true to me. No matter how friendships are built, no matter how solid and long-time it is, there will always be that factor that drives us to a point where the friendship is best defined. Distance for example can be a very demanding factor.

I guess what I need to have as new year's resolution is the fact that I can be with myself in plain security. Sometimes when you have so much friends, the tendency is to develop a barrier between you and other people not belonging in your cycle of friends, and even worse is the barrier you develop within your self. The presence of a person can be very consistent thus, you get used to it and eventually, if she leaves you, you'll end up hanging in open air.

Friends do come and go but even if I know the idea, I just can't seem to detach myself a little bit more clearly. It's difficult to develop fondness and eventually spit it out for the sake of letting go. But everyone needs to move on. Everyone who seems to say goodbye to someone needs to be empty to let the others enter her life.

A goodbye is not the end, it is a bridge to a lasting and more colorful friendship. The fact exists that everything will never be the same again but even then, the memories would always make you feel the same. I love to think that I am not that emotional but this is the time of my life when I need to let go and think of myself. I need to break loose and just go with the flow.

As I welcome 2011, it should be on a lighter, positive and funny note. I choose to stay as calmly and positive as possible. This is the stage of adjustment and life's like this.

So bring it on, 2011! =P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend