last hooray

Surprise!

Best word that I can come up to whenever I think about my life in twenty ten. It's like a gift hurriedly wrapped in plain, ordinary and simple clean sheet but the moment I opened it, I saw a diamond ring. It's like a drama movie but I end up laughing. It's like a hate letter I received from few of my detractors only to realize I read the apology and the renewed support and love. It's like an old flame realizing He's still in love with me after the major breakup. hahaha Sweet life! (beyond thinking na ata yan)

But really, 2010 has brought me a lot of memories I am sure I would treasure. Some said hello and some said goodbye. The cycle of life, but no matter what, it has still been a memorable year for me.

At 23, what, year of the ox? (I'm not sure) I have been blessed with a lot of opportunities. I have been bombarded with a lot of chances for growth and I have been poured with self- discoveries. And of course, Thank you God for all my travels. It means a lot to me.

Anyway, I'm ending it with a huge bang. Huge because I know 2011 is surely a different one, I want to be more brave, bare and spirited. I say goodbye to hundreds of my doubts and fears and frustrations. I say goodbye to my lost chances. I say goodbye to those I thought I knew and those I thought I believed. I say goodbye to broken promises. I say goodbye to unending wait for one true love. Goodbye and damn you Love! lol

Kidding aside, I need to dive. I need to take a leap and try.

Surprise is what's in for me. Surprise is getting my hands wet, splashing waters and running towards an unknown path. Surprise is to break free and move to glide. Surprise is making things happen.

Surprise me 2011! =)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend