masquerade hangover

Remember my masko post?

The mask I've been telling you about? The one I revised three consecutive times? Twice I revised because I was not satisfied by the outcome. The third time, I had to revise because some forces of nature got in the way. Why, the lucky dog bit it almost in a ragged manner, with torn edge and peeling paint.

I got enraged by Dobbie (the dog) but again, everything happens for a reason. Plus, "HE'S JUST A DOG" statement by the dog owner herself, mother dearest. (mimicking a high-pitched kunsintidora mother, "he's just a kid!" Oh come on, crap!)

Anyway, Here's my most prized possession...




at syempre pa...



And, wish granted! Got home with a huge prize... family affair diba? e di pampamilyang premyo! I had to cancel my planned night out that evening. I just can't compromise my brand new WASHING MACHINE! hahaha









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend