teenagers

Saying goodbye, is never an easy thing...

Yeah right, old lines, old songs.

Funny how a goodbye can have so much versions. So far, I;m dealing everything real smooth. I appreciate the maturity I am quite (slight) developing from this experience.

We sent off J in a rather super positive way, feeling like teenage boppers, gathering down with PJs on. haha Well, we may have become twenty tooters but we're young at heart, super young, we felt we're just starting to feel puppy love.

There have been quite a number of send offs. In fact, J has the most send-off parties I've ever known. From lunch dates to overnight parties, I bet her sched was super tight because of it. And I enjoyed every single moment of it.

I realized, some people just means a lot to you and you want to give them the best of what they deserved. Perhaps, they've been good, close or simply charming to resist. It was the longest number of goodbye parties ever. I have been busy preparing for surprises myself.

But the fun never stops there, to the highest level, the pajama party was super memorable. Epic fail was the D session 'cause Sir Antonov was a major combination. My Goose! It tasted like a twin acetone and alcohol. I've sipped quite a drop and No, I just can't take it.



We had night swimming. Hurrying up to jacuzzi only to jump off as quickly. The night breeze and the water was a lethal combination to a super super cold night swim. Tuminding ang balahibo kahit nasa tubig na. I had to puppy swim as I was afraid my hair gets wet and would dry super slow.

Meanwhile, the funniest part was the TRUTH OR DATE! I mean to say, DARE!

I was surprised to know that...

(Me shaking down J's Ipad for the person to be asked, read out loud: J! then asked her...)

Me: TRUTH OR DARE?
J: TRUTH
Me: (shake shake shake) And the question is: Among the players (Me, L and A) who do you least likely want have a fight with?
J: You!
Me: (surprised) Why Me?
J: 'Cause you hold grudges
Me: (wide- eyed) No I don't! I forgive easily but I find it hard to forget!

Imagine a Truth or Dare where kailangan mong mag follow up kasi na curious ka sa sagot. haha

The funniest part...

(Me shaking again and read out loud: L!)

L: Truth!
Me: (shake shake shake) Question is: How many times have you been Kissed?
(All ears and eyes to L!)
L: Ang daya! bakit naman ganyan mga tanong sa akin?
Me: Wala kang magagawa sabi ng Ipad
L: pwede pass?
Me: Hindi! ano? Sagot! 10?
L: More than...

And all we have to do is laugh. Aba! nakarami na pala ang isang to! hahaha And we deliberately stopped the bet, the first to sleep will have a face paint the next morning, because we needed sleep. We slept at 3am and woke up at 10am.

J and I shared the bed. I died laughing as I discovered her hidden talent: SLEEP TALKING! I thought I just saw her with an open- close lips then I looked intently, SHE WAS MUMBLING WORDS! Too bad I couldn't understand her. I tried to reach for my videocam but the cold room got me glued to the bed. haha

Anyway, we had some smooth talk regarding the majorest decision ever. Although we have failed undeniably sa aming computation part. The most important thing is, we have hit our purpose and that is...

to have fun!



I love Pj Parties, more than ever! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend