infairness

While by heart I know that life is never fair...

I just can't discount the fact that every single detail is visible to me.

Working in an industry where money is everything but ordinary proves that. Someone who'd claim to have millions would probably be serviced deluxe. Check in her account and consider it done, She's officially on the valued list.

The sad reality is that, wealth can be a major factor in almost every endeavor. The sad reality of human existence is injustice. Of being favored and being neglected. Of being treated specially or being treated suspiciously.

I wish I was born of wealthy parents, but my struggle wouldn't be the same as my struggle today. Every rich person cannot guarantee security, but if truth be told, poor people can least likely guarantee even slightest of it.

What goes to show is the power one possesses through her possession. I am leaning towards the idea that there are more and more chances of chasing one's dream when you already got the wealth. Practicality can be set aside if only to chase deep passions. Greetings to the likes of Paris, Solenn, Georgina and every little rich girls who live their dreams.

Compare them to ordinary girls who came from majority of the Filipino class. Who chose to listen to grumbles of hungry stomachs than loud applause. See the difference? While some girls are just too damn lucky to have almost everything, some girls just fall short.

But I bear in my mind that what I see in the outside might be a sudden outburst of opinion. I do not know the details. I write based on what I see, what if I saw wrong? Either way... it is always a choice. Money is never a basis. Well, not unless you're in finance or banking.

I might be wrong but I am so right to say that this world is full of complexities. And beyond what's real and imaginary, there's got to be a determining factor of the basic respect everyone deserves and that would be DIGNITY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend