special

Dinner eh?

It's not as if I am starved to death, I just love eating out.

You know the feeling you get every time your crush comes by, looks at you and fades? hmnn.. lumang istayl na yan! I am 100% sure, he's crushing you also. haha. I read that somewhere and I just think it's true. Anyway, same goes with eating out. The feeling overwhelms you, a buffet delights you in a way you never thought would be possible.

Thanks to Liemy who made this dinner super enjoyable. Hmmnn.. luring us to think we're dining somewhere else. I can't believe you got me in the bag when you said you were withdrawing at the nearest ATM then riding a pedi straight to Lyndon's!

Atch J and I sure made a memorable bet on that, too bad, nothing was at stake, or I might hit it off pretty bad. And speaking of bet, somehow, the deal we had regarding the boyfriend thing finally came into existence. You see, I truthfully believe that everything happens for a reason :p

Thanks L for making this possible and super passable...





And meanwhile, with some telepathy or telekinesis or nang dahil sa isang makapangyarihang salawal...





and finally....


Cheers to a bigger, brighter future ahead of us! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend