scariest

The scariest part of the year is about to unfold...

Oh no! It's not yet November but it's.... Febscary. I mean February.

I am quite sure most classrooms are adorned with a man and a woman, the man holding a bow and the woman, as I remembered, holding the heart and yes, it's in red. And the ceiling would be in overrated twirls and chains of red and colorful sorts. It's really predictable, yes the Valentines month.

So why scary? One word: None. As in nada. zilch. zero. diet. no sugar. no date. no whatever. Although it's never new to me. My imaginative side just wants some exploration. Something that my mind could really dwell and makes my heart swell. Dinners. Flowers. Chocs. Letters. Hmnn, I wish... I wish...

Forgive me but I seem to incline myself in a much more fairy old tale stories. my friend told me that my fairytale has not yet started and all I have to do is wait for it. Although the idea is so comforting, a part of me seems to disagree. Life is never a fairytale. But who am I to judge fate and destiny right?

I once read in one of the tweets, Destiny is a lame excuse for unanswered and answered wishes. Whatever that means, I think it's self explanatory. Although I forced myself to inject some sense in it as I come to think of my love life... I seem to always go down the drain of confusion. And then came my bitchy self, who told you to think about it? Alright. Forget what I thought.

Crappy as I am today I just feel a little curious. And yes, quite conscious... when will my waiting end? when will the prince of neverland come to my rescue? See?

I'm getting scared with all my thoughts. February has in it the idea of scaring the whole lot of me. Ah... the more I think about it, the more I go hope...less.

Stop na. Hush hush...;P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend