waiting

If Toni G. waited for twenty three years before she said "yes" to a boy then I can wait for twenty three years and more! haha

It's just that I'm inspired how special girls can wait for their princes for the longest time and I see no reason for me to rush things up. Or alright.

Admitting, I came to a point where I got so curious and told myself to just go and don't look back. I waited for months, the first guy who would at least tell me things I ought to hear and would at least jive in my moods would be welcome but halfway through getting there, I called off the deal. I realized I deserve much more.

A good friend told me I'm asking too much. I was putting myself in a pedestal as if I am the hottest human being created. I laughed so hard when I heard it and asked her if it was a sin. I was not being prude or presumptive of anything, why would I settle for someone who I find no interest in? Que may itsura or wala, que sensible or hindi, it won't matter because what matters to me is the feeling I feel every time he's there.

This is not about charity where you just give away what you like to give. This is not about feeling so high, you're in an unreachable state. This is not about getting into the game of love just because you're turning a year older every new year. This is more than that.

Idealistic or not, I just can't discount my principles and what I believed is true. I don't think I'd be satisfied in entering a relationship just to have one so I can bear no tease for being loveless. I don't think I'd be happy when I radically change my status to a double just to show the world, I feel what most of them feels.

I am not bitter or anything. I am just sticking in to my beliefs. As much as possible, I want to just move forward with or without someone. I just can't hurry love. Damn Love. I just can't shout how in love I am just to avoid what other people boasts against me.

I'm holding on. I am holding on as long as I can. When the right guy comes (clueless or not if he's the one or not), I know I'd be ready. So for now, I will just wait and see.

Enjoying the state of an Old maid in the making! lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend