Captain

Dear God,

Thank you for giving me this chance to live. Thank you for allowing me to reach my quarter life, with all my hopes and dreams. I can’t thank you enough for all the blessings that I received and been receiving everyday. It’s as though I am provided well with everything that I need.

As I come as twenty five, I would like to ask for forgiveness. All the wrong doings and incurring (even recurring) mistakes that I do, I ask for your understanding. Lord, I know sometimes my selfishness can make me think badly of others, my laziness can burden someone else’s life and my being introvert make others think badly of me, thus making them sinful by my provocative gestures.

If I can ask for more, I would highly ask of you to always protect me and my family and friends. I ask of you to grant us good health today and in the coming days. Lord, I won’t ask for fortune, to me, money isn’t everything, but please let me be the instrument to make someone else’s dreams come true. Please let me think twice, thrice or a quad zillion times whenever I think about giving up, ‘cause by then, how can I send someone to school?

I may not be the best of a daughter or a sister or an aunt or even a friend, but I know that you know how my life revolves around them. Please grant them endurance too, to face the challenges they are up against. Father, guide us to the right path, that our decisions may be as solid as rock because we know that it is for your glory.

Lord, I know that you know how I am trying to be the better person I will ever be so when the time comes that you want me to be part of someone’s life, I am very much ready. Please help me to wait longer, that someone who’s worth having is worth waiting. Please fill me with love that when that somebody comes, my love would flow as swiftly as that of the rivers. Please let me enjoy the moment I am in today as there will be no repeat for this one.

Finally, when I feel lost, confused and troubled, Lord God, gratify my hunger for fulfilment. Help me realize that like good times, the harshest of storms too shall pass.

Please be the captain of my ship. I am just your crew. I will follow you, my wonderful God.

Love,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend