she boo

Shalalalala…sheboo sheboo..

Oh well, in times like this, I know I miss a hell lot of things. I will miss bonding with my folks. Why, they’re all going to Cebu feat. Chino.

Cebu is a place I thought I could live in next to Davao. With a job, earning more than enough for my needs, I can nail it. Its strategic location is perfect in the sense that It’s just like half of Davao and half of Manila, laid back and modern at the same time, plus just an hour or two plane ride away from Davao.

Know what, in the past I thought if I couldn’t bag a job here in Singapore, I’d still pursue my adventure in Manila or Cebu… But After bagging a job here, living a life different from what I was used to… If I come home, I don’t think I’d still be going for Manila or even Cebu. I’d still choose my peace and quiet (tama ba?) Davao.

Manila and Cebu are only good for vacations, at least for me, you know, burnt out, stressed from work; you book a ticket online and boom! What a getaway!

Anyway, as I said, the family is going there tonight, I am missing in action! Geez! This is one of those times, I wish I was home. But then again, I can only wish. For now, enjoy you guys!

P.S. Parents, you deserve a break. Travel while you can. :-)))

Missing you all,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend