dark chocolate

WARNING!

Don’t read if you don’t want to be burdened by my misery.
(This should not be a post to sponge off all the bitterness.) But I am posting anyway.

But before I turn to my silver year I would like to share my list of 5 things I am bitter about.


1) CAREER. Although I am thankful for the chance of being able to work with good bosses, I am not satisfied with what I learn. It bores me. It feels as though I am stagnating myself to a place where growth is very slow and professional milestone is low. But then, it isn’t just the opportunities, I am mostly to blame. I am slow to coping changes.

2) RICH PEOPLE. How can they accumulate so much while others don’t? Admitting, I am afraid to be associated w/ rich people, romantically speaking, I feel that the relationship will go down the drain as he is more powerful than I am; I have no strength to fight against anyone richer than me. I always feel inferior with them around. Why? I don’t know.

3) JUSTICE. Life is never fair. I’ve known so many good people; they are those who are sacrificed, murdered, victimized. I have known illegal gamblers, corrupt public officials, and the likes they live life as though they’re not barked by conscience.

4) MINDSET. I hate how I over think things. I hate that I get jealous with people and their achievements (yes, sometimes). Although I know that I am blessed with so much, more than I asked, still there’s this tiny evil voice telling me I am not enough. I hate my insecurities and I hate how I worry life. I hate how I think about my parents’ retirement, because I want to give them the best of what they deserved but then, I am afraid I won’t be able to push through my grand plans because financially speaking, I can not provide for everything. I am bitter that I might fail.

5) LOVES. It came to a point, yes na lang ang kulang. I was all over him, I thought it was mutual, but then expectations lead you to be disappointed big time. And whenever I have a guy I am ok to be with or I can think of being associated to, feeling as if, we’re getting to a point of commitment, this fate thing comes up, messes with everything and needless to say, I am doomed. Almost always. Ends up single, for the sole reason: I don’t want to compromise my “standards”. Boo!

And yes,

5.1) TUMMY. I am doing everything within my power to make it flat, it never happened. I get tired and frustrated, I hate that mine’s bloating a lot bigger. LOL

SO before I turn twenty five (ambilis naman), I would like to be free from these burdens. I would like to think that life is a one way ticket, the highs and lows fairly go along with time. One minute, you’re in the peak, almost in the gate of the heavens, another second, drowned with sadness.

Life is always a choice. I am choosing positivity; I am choosing to think about my blessings rather than my mishaps. I am choosing to look at my face than my tummy!

I am sweet (as far as I know), I just can’t be clouded with bitterness. At 25, I am a bitter no more!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend