sabeerday

Saturdays.

Yes, I still wake up early but who cares, I can always go back to sleep. I love how the sheets are giving me comfort and my pillows are too soft to cuddle. I love how my pyjamas are relaxed because they know I am in no hurry to take a bath.

And when the sun is up, the curtains serve well, the windows in mist and the air conditioner soothes my senses, it’s Love. What I love most is if I wake up with the sound of rain in the background, and as I look outside my glass windows, the sky’s crying its heart out, sobbing in pain and trying to dry all her tear ducts. It may seem gloomy but it makes me feel like home.

The bed gets a lot more alluring. The watch becomes purposeless. I turn on the radio and tune in to a smooth and easy song. Life is perfect!

My worries, fears, apprehensions- all disappear. I will go with the rhythm; nothing beats a rainy Saturday without work!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend