wiggles


Wiggies

I don’t know but I really find wigs fascinating especially if kalbo yung nakasuot. Hehe

Whenever I find time, and the salespeople are not looking, my sissy and I used to goof around a lot. We just grabbed the wigs and try it on, then take a picture for it. And most of the time, we get caught. Anung solution naming, we give the salespeople an intimidating look, straight neck, firm face, no smile. As if we’re dead serious about getting the wigs. And sometimes, if I’m in the mood, I’d ask questions, pretending I am really interested in buying. Eh kung maka trip lang eh noh?

Basta may pagkakataon talaga, napagtitripan naming yung wig, susuotin talaga yan. And when we check out the pictures, we just find ourselves laughing.

Last night was not an exemption. My housemate works for a shop and she’s into window dressing, she brought the white wigs with her. Sabi nya, alam nyo, may wig ako dala, try natin isuot! Yun na, I had a hearty laugh sa mga itsura namin. Habang kinakabit ko, I couldn’t help but laugh at myself, I looked like a mermaid out of the waters. Haha

Pics to follow…

For now, I’m quite convinced, goofing with wigs on… is hilarious!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend