finance genius


Paris…

Will you just be a dream or will I be making you a reality?

Hmnn… honestly, I can make it a reality. It just requires a lot of patience and “eatless” or “laagless” weekends. If I get lucky, I can fund for it in no time through saving up. It’s a viable option. In fact, it’s reachable. I can if I want to.

But… my hands are tight. You see, at this point in time, my priorities are abruptly changed. Kung dati, I take my finances too lightly, like I spend for travels here and there, isang bonus lang yan solve na. Now it’s different. I am taking in charge of a responsibility. Mahirap pala.

Sure, I can spend for travels now more than ever pero iba na. I’ve got immediate obligations na di pwedeng palampasin. Ang weird nga, I always feel insufficient. Like I want to buy this gadget but I end up pulling myself back up because meron pang dapat unahin kesa ganito or ganyan.

Mahirap mag assume ng responsibilidad. It’s not as if I am being selfish pero to put the burden in your shoulders all at the same time, nakamamatay. It adds up to the stress. I don’t want naman to be passive when I know I can do something about it.

Di lang talaga maiwasan na parang ang bigat, mahirap magbudget, mahirap isipin ang bukas kasi someone is counting on you. I just can’t drop everything like a hot potato kasi nga merong umaasa.

I feel sorry for them because when I was younger, I haven’t got major concerns like schooling in general. Kung meron akong concern before, it boils down to my baon. Kulang. Haha

My mum’s a finance genius. I regard her as an intelligent matsing kasi kahit gaano kaliit ang sweldo before, she take notice even up to the last cents. That’s why, growing up, we were taught not to point a goody or two pag nasa mall or tindahan kami, or else, husay pag uwi ng bahay. My mum’s very frugal. Todo. One bar of soap for a month, then there’s 5 of us using that. How? Well, it’s family’s secret. Haha

Now, my time has come to prove myself for this noble cause, I hope to be a finance genius too. Hay sana naman!

So sa ngayon, hay Paris, you’re so near yet so far, set aside ka muna.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend