wallflower

Good begets good. Passiveness begets what?

Yes, I think am heading to passivity rather than positivity. And the probability to be happy is totally slim. I became an introvert.

I can deal with people, yes. I can talk to them, yes. But these acts are all in moderation. When I don’t feel like talking to you, I won’t. I just keep silent and do my own thing, as if I have the most amazing world to attend to.

When I was younger, I have so many friends, I live to smile and make friends with people. I just like to be with people, I felt like I belong. I was kinda (duh) popular with friends in school, I am the jolly, energetic and most animated storyteller and joke-cracker. But few years later, I found myself maintaining just those I have, gaining few who would remain true. I choose friends.

I just quit trying to please people, especially here in Singapore. I find it hard to be associated to people whose commonality of interests doesn’t suit mine. I can talk, but I prefer not to.

What make this overseas life more challenging are the people you come in contact to everyday. I just don’t want to feel existent that’s all. I just want to be a camouflage, it doesn’t matter if you know me or not, as long as you don’t bug me.

Yes. That’s what’s happening with me. I think this has become a reverse maturity process. I thought, I’d open my shell more, expose myself to lots of people but it ends up, I’m still wrapped with my comfort people, unwilling to take risks in knowing others.

Why? I just don’t see the point, sometimes; people around you demand a lot from you. I admit, I have a problem about exclusivity.

I’ve got few friends because I don’t need lots to laugh at me when I fail. I don’t need lots for the sake of being friends. Lots of friends would mean lots of relationships to keep, and I cannot invest much time and effort for that. I am too lazy to be friends with anyone.

I know that by being passive, I am likened to a wall flower, existent but set aside for decoration. That’s all I’d ever be…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend