thin line










North Korea and South Korea is just a border away, A fine thin line separating the two Koreas.

I can only imagine families separated through that horrendous border, all in the name of colony and tyranny. What the hell are they thinking?

Un-friending you and deleting traces of you plus my self-control is the thin fine line from reaching you. What the hell am I thinking?

The first one is something beyond my control while the latter has my full control.

To be honest, maraming beses ko nang ninais na ikaw’y kausapin. Chat like we used too. For old time’s sake. My heart would tell me to reach out kasi nga we used to be friends and are friends up to now (as far as you know). Wala naman talagang masama diba? But why not?

I have my reasons. Sabi nila, bakit nagfo-fall ang mga tao sa maling tao? Mali in the sense na committed na? My answer… ‘cause they try to go near the flame. Maaaring unfair nga naman for me not to communicate when you try your best to initiate a conversation. Maybe it’s rude. But guess what? It’s BRUTAL to be involved.

My simple rule to remain happy is to ignore the people who left me behind and appreciate the ones who stuck up with me. I just don’t wanna be involve and act as if nothing’s wrong ‘cause surely, I would lie to myself and make myself believe that I am happy with that choice. Not for now. Maaring darating tayo dyan or maaaring hindi na.

I give up on people. Hindi naman ako santo at lalong di ganun kabuti ang aking kalooban to stick to those who doesn’t need me in their lives. Minsan kasi, the more tayo nagke care, the more naman nababalewala. Minsan, the more natin pinoposisyon an gating mga sarili sa buhay ng iba, the more nawawala ang lugar para sa ‘yo.

While there are so many people craving for you, asking you to notice them and yet you remain passive kasi dun ka talaga sa kung sino yung niluluwa ka na. It’s not right. Sure thing, it’s the finest ingredient to self-destruction.

My point is this, wag nang makialam sa mga taong di kailangang pakialaman. Better safe than sorry.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend