#kapre

Do you ever feel that you’ve actually found the one and yet you try to play it cool by brushing it off and just think less about it?

Well I do. And I’m keeping myself afloat and not be too into it because chances are, I’d expect much and get hurt in the end.

The people around me say, he is the one!

I know. I feel it too.

But it is such a long road from here.

It’s like being scared all of a sudden just because the one you’ve waited for so long is presenting itself in front of you.

Anyway, I think I am overthinking things again and I should stop pre-empting things because I don’t want to be heartbroken and disappointed in the end.

I’m taking it slow. Real slow. Steady.


Kalma, my heart and kalma people! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend