numbers

TWENTY ONE.

I can only smile at the thought. I am the giddy, enthusiastic and idealistic girl.
I love how I prepped up for interviews, I love the attention. I love the thought that I am a young girl chasing her dreams, trying to make a difference in this huge world. It’s not that huge really. I love being who I am. I can brave it all and come running towards home whenever I want to.

TWENTY TWO.

I grinned at myself. There is nothing much difference. I now work in a bank. Have a source of income and spend much for myself. Savings? That’s not of the equation. I will travel whenever a promo shows itself. I will go wherever the path leads me.

TWENTY THREE.

Where are the guys at? I am beginning to think that I am a commodity for display. My travels take up most of my excitement, pretty much different from other girls my age. Smiling at the thought.

TWENTY FOUR.

For some weird reasons, I find myself, looking for more. What is on the other side of the world? When will I begin exploring? But wait, I got a good job, I have school on my list too. But really, at 30, will I ever leave this place? Will I have this chance again? I’ll close my eyes and take the flight, If I fall, I shall stand up and forget the whole thing. I am defiant. I know I am being a fool. Who cares?

TWENTY FIVE.

I indeed took the risk. The beginning is as hard as every beginning. I cannot imagine what I just did. I feel super alone. Super independent. Super homesick. I am super in most aspects. I feel as though I have turned my life 360 degrees. I love how sufficient I am. I am harbouring strong emotions, I never thought I have. I am brave enough to go on.

TWENTY SIX.


I am half amused. What did I do in the last 5 years of my life? I think I need to stop being restless. Or wait, have I made the most out of my explorations? What do I love most? What are my priorities? How do I see myself, 2 years from now? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend