PS Santa

Dear Santa,

I just miss you. I just miss what you represent and I miss every single one that reminds me of you. You see, I do see you a lot--- in buses, commercial ads and downtown posters but really, I just see you through my eyes and not in my heart.

Please don’t get me wrong Santa. I still believe in you. It’s just that my daily life has been taking a toll on me and whenever I hear your songs or your signature laugh, I just cannot feel you that much anymore.

Forgive me Santa as I am consumed by stress and work pressure, aggravated by the fact that I am now living in a foreign land where not many celebrates you.

I miss you Santa. I miss the feeling that you brought me in my past Christmases.

Please understand me for now Santa. I promise to make it up to you soonest.

PS. I’ll still be expecting my gift wrapped in glittery ribbons. Thanks in advance.

Love,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship is spelled with END

how to get a band score 6 and up without a review center

Thanksgiving weekend